I know, it's been like forever since I posted anything. Our family has been busy over the summer. The girls had a great time at girls camp the first week of June. Heather is wishing she was old enough to go since she gets left home while everyone else enjoys young women. Patty and Jacob were out here for about 6 weeks. They had to go home the week after the 4th of July. It was lots of fun with them here and even more crowded! Fortunately, everyone gets along pretty well.
Our biggest excitement is our new house is almost finished! Yeah! We are all so excited to have more than one bathroom! I have some pics of the construction process and will post those and others later-no access right now. We are looking at a closing date of Sept 10.
The kids are gearing up for school. I don't know how excited they are but they will have to go anyway, MUHAHAHAH! Gina is ending up in Mapleton Jr and she's not too happy about switching schools. Heather will be in Cherry Creek now rather than Westside. She is already missing her best friend there. Gina's good friend has moved out of state. We will have 3 in highschool this year. Crazy!
Cora and Miranda have had adventures with marching band this summer. Their teacher quit in July because of a new job then the principle of the school left so they have had an interesting time waiting on a new teacher. They finally have one and get to meet her on Wednesday. Not sure how the rest of the marching band season will go at this point.
I will do my best to post pictures later today. Pics are always more fun than me rambling on anyhow.
Live long and prosper!
10 years ago
2 comments:
YAY for school!!!! I am way excited for them to start too. I dont think its coming fast enough.
Congrats on the house! I hope all goes smoothly for you guys.
Yay for school!! I'm pretty happy about that in case you didn't notice. :D
Post a Comment