
Here's a few pictures from the 4th of July. We had my parents over for a bbq. We always end up making way too much food.



10 years ago
This is just my little spot in the virtual world. I'm married to a wonderful guy and we have 7 children, 6 girls and 1 boy, so yes, there are lots of hormones raging in our home :). Life is crazy most of the time. Careful while visiting and look both ways before crossing.

Here's a few pictures from the 4th of July. We had my parents over for a bbq. We always end up making way too much food.



Posted by Tammy at 6:26 PM
1 comments:
Welcome back to blogging ;)
Better late than never I always say ;)
Ribbing aside- Holy Cow!!! Your kids are growing up. The twins are so big!!! Course I haven't seen them since you first moved to where you are now.
Your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment