I see I have been slacking off as far as posting goes. We haven't gone on any fun trips like Tara and Dave unless you count the grocery store :) It's always an adventure at Wal*Mart. Does anyone else experience the screaming kid every time you enter that place? I'm beginning to think it's like one of those haunted houses where the sounds are triggered when you walk past something-in this case-walking past the front door.
Hector and I did see Eagle Eye over the weekend. A very good movie, exciting to watch. Of course the critics dissed it before it came out-too unbelievable for them. There was no obvious liberal agenda spouted so of course they can't endorse it. Imagination is beyond them unless it involves forcing everyone to do the right thing so we can live in a magical utopia where everyone is forced to work for the greater good and loves it. Of course those in power would not be required to work or give up anything-just make sure the rest of us do. Silly people. Anyways, I would recommend the movie if you want something exciting to watch. You'll think twice about those security cameras next time you are about.
I must say I am glad the bailout failed to pass. I wish congress would listen to the people and drop it. Of course, I am living in fantasy land where congress actually listens to and votes for the will of the people. Maybe we could make a movie about that! I am tired of congress voting to spend our hard earned tax dollars to bail out rich people who were stupid with their money. Let them fall like everyone else who makes a bad business choice or who is fraudulent in their business dealings. The economy will fix itself without the help of our tax money. It is not the job of the government to save a select few (the wealthy) from their own stupidity. I am tired of the attempts to socialize our country. We need to vote everyone out who is currently in the government and get new people-preferably people who have never been in politics. I'm not too jazzed about our current presidential candidates either.
Ok, I've spouted off enough. Go watch a good movie and pretend you live in country where the government actually works for the people.
10 years ago
6 comments:
Yeah! Right on Mom!!!
Amen Sister. Can I copy and paste this to my blog? I couldn't have said any better.
You are welcome to paste it in your blog. Love the Halloween motif on yours :)
Dito!!! Tammy for President!!
Mom when I saw how long that was I told myself "never read that post."
Sweet Mom. Have fun in you fantasy land.
Post a Comment