Well, Heather had her appointment with the neurologist yesterday. She'd had an EEG back in August so we found out the results today. She still shows signs of seizure activity. Because of that and a break through seizure she had back in December she will not be going off her medication yet. The doctor upped the dosage. She'll need to have another EEG in a year and a half. Just one of those things that we will have to wait and see. We are hoping she will grow out of them so that she won't have to worry about her entire life.
Cora is at Weber tonight for the Weber review. This is their first time marching their entire show for anyone. I hope they do well. I think I mentioned before that they will not be performing at BYU because there were so many apps. They will be performing at Mtn View on Oct 11. We are going to go see her perform then. Anyone else who wants to come, feel free to join us!
10 years ago
2 comments:
I hope everything works out for Heather. She's a trooper. I haven't been to a band competition in about 18 or 19 years! Maybe we'll come see Cora too, since Mt. View is close to us.
Is it too late to donate to her band trip fund? We wanted to go to the spahetti dinner but didn't make it down in time. :)
Post a Comment