Thursday, October 2, 2008

Me

I: Tammy Sosa

I am: sarcastic

I think: our country is quickly flushing itself down the toilet

I know: there are good people out there still

I want: my children to succeed in achieving their dreams and hubby and I to travel someday

I wish: life was easier sometimes

I hate: willful stupidity

I miss: my brother

I fear: the idiots in the government will never go away

I feel: that if everyone just thought like me-the world would be ok

I hear: machinery going down here in the hospital basement/cave

I smell: cleaner from a freshly mopped floor

I crave: sleep and fresh chocolate chip cookies :)

I search: for things that make me laugh

I wonder: why everyone doesn't think like me?

I regret: wasting time

I love: my husband, kids and extended family

I care about: friends and pets-not that I'm saying friends are like pets. Friends don't claw the furniture.

I always: try to see the positive

I am not: always tactful

I believe: in the gospel of Jesus Christ and that we really can be with Heavenly Father again

I dance: poorly-I would be the first kicked off of dancing with the stars

I sing: while driving. I'm surprised my kids can stand it.

I don't always: remember names

I write: on this blog

I win: everything I enter, just need to enter something now ;)

I lose: trust in our government leaders

I never: eat chinese food if I can help it

I listen: to music and kids talking

I can usually be found: at work or home or driving kids to or from somewhere

I am scared of: losing my family

I am happy about: the way my life is turning out

I tag: anyone who reads this

I got this from my friends blog. Anyone who feels up to it should try it

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You are bad with names.

Karyn said...

Oh, I like this one Tammy. Might have to do it on my blog. . . :)

Anonymous said...

witch brother do you miss mom? your right about cats clawing the furniture.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious mom. by the way we've learned how to tune you out when you sing in the car.