Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SURGERY

I just wanted to let everyone know that Heather will be having surgery on her eye this Thursday. She's excited because she gets to miss school all day and she'll miss Friday morning also for her post op. She's a weird kid anyhow. She must have inherited that trait from her weird Grandma Gus and weirder Grandpa Gus :)

7 comments:

SS Nelson said...

Heather,
Aunt Stacie and I will be praying for you. You're a sweetheart.

The Shep's Herd said...

I just love your blog. I have been really enjoying catching up on you and your family. Good luck with Heather's surgery. I think she inherited her craziness from YOU !!!

Tammy said...

You guys are all awesome. I will let everyone know how the surgery went. It's good to hear from you Sam!

Tara said...

Good luck Heather! We all love you. I don't know anyone who gets excited for surgery!

Karyn said...

Good luck Heather! We hope everything goes well- we love you!

Anonymous said...

I don't have to go to school because of my surgery. I'm going to miss my
friend Anneliese. :(

Grandma G. said...

Goodd Luck, Heather. Grandma & Grandpa are praying for you. I remember how uncomfortable your other surgerys were. Love you lots. By the way, the wierdness comes from your Grandpa G. !!!