Well, all the kids survived their first day of school. Below are pictures of them on their first day. I went in to work late so I could see them off. Cora is loving high school. She is especially happy to be the only one in the family in high school! Lisa and Miranda are thoroughly enjoying 9th grade. Gina likes that she gets to move around more in 7th grade-no more sitting in the same class room for most of the day. Heather has adjusted to being the only one in elementary. She misses having her sisters in school with her. The older kids do walk over to the elementary when they get off the bus and walk Heather home from school. They enjoy looking at the animals that are across from the school on their way home.
I'll have to have the kids post what their thoughts are on school later.
10 years ago
5 comments:
you saw all the pictures of the animals I had on the camera didn't you?!?!?
Tammy-
hello! i found your blog on Sam's blog.
I can't believe Cora is in High School. My little tweeters is growing up!
What good looking group of girls. It's hard to belief another year of school has started and they are another year older.
Hey Teri!
It's good to hear from you! I can't believe Cora is so old now either. Before we know it, she will be graduated!
school rocks!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment