Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Evil Cat Strikes Back

Due to conflicting schedules, I was volunteered into taking the cats to the vet this morning. Crystal and Jasmin (or is it Jazmin?) were going to be the patients. Little did I know how freaked out Crystal gets when she's near any cat carrier.

It took me a whole 5 minutes just to put the stupid cat in the carrier. I had to pin Crystal's head on the ground. Unfortunately, that meant that I couldn't move her forward into the carrier. I had to enlist one of the kids. I was so juiced up on adrenaline that I didn't even know which kid was the one who helped me. Whoever helped me held her back legs, while I pushed her in. Dang, that was quite a fight!

With all the adrenaline, I didn't notice that Crystal had clawed my left hand pretty good. At least I was able to use the "You should see the other fella!" line. LOL

Jasmin was pretty easy to put in the other carrier. She's just so doped up in hormones, that she didn't notice what I did. Stupid cat has been in heat for like 3 months straight, and only like 2 days in between each cycle. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

Hopefully, the kitties are doing well. If they survive their operations ( MMMUUUAAAAHAHAHAHA! ), they won't be able to claw the furniture to shreds anymore. 2 cats down, 2 cats to go. Then we will be safe to get new furniture.

1 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds like you've had a lot of fun with your cats! I can't let David read that or he'll hate them even more. I feel lucky that he allowed our dog. She LOVES to go into her carrier. Better luck next time you have to take your kitty anywhere, LOL!