

Whew! The surgery is over and Heather is doing well. These are some pictures we took right before she went in to surgery. Notice how happy and weird she is! She is not feeling so well right now. Still trying to shake off the anesthesia and her eye hurts. She is sleeping at the moment. She gets to go see her doctor tomorrow morning for follow up. This is her 5th surgery on her eyes. She is a trooper! She's had so many medical issues but she just keeps on smiling!
We're all very proud of her for being so brave.
10 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so glad to hear it went well. That anesthesia can be a bear. I had my kneed scoped last week, shooting my mouth off to no end like I did, I really drug the family name through the mud. No more family secrets.
My girls were so worried about you. You really are quite the trooper Heather. We Love you!
U.Sam
Wow, what a day she had. It sounds like everything went well- I'm really glad. Those are some funny pictures- I see blackmail in your future, Tammy! :)
my eye feels wierd.
Heather is awesome. she's a cool little sister
Post a Comment