Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rocky Mountain High

Well, I am preparing to leave to Colorado tomorrow. My kids are all acting sad about me going. Unfortunately, I have to leave on Hector's birthday :( We are going to Glenn Beck the Saturday I get back though!
I just want everyone to know that I will be wise in the ways of the microscope upon my return so beware. Tara may have the super power of peripheral vision but I will add scope repair to my list of superpowers.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I forget who gave me that super power? It was Conference Sunday, right? You really do know the nerdiest things.

Karyn said...

I want to have a super power, too. I feel so left out. Oh, when you get back you have to show me how to put the music thing on my blog- Troy wants me to put on Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher". He's such a dork. :)

Teri's Life said...

Have fun on your work-trip