Here's a picture of Cora when she didn't realize I was taking a picture. On second thought, she usually does something like this when I try and take her picture. Doesn't she look good in her band uniform?
Here's the entire band together getting their picture taken after they performed. It actually warmed up just a little at this time. It was very cold while were there.
OK, finally a shot of her actually smiling!
Gina, Heather and I went to this competition to watch them. It was VERY cold and it snowed some! Good thing we had our coats and blankets. It brought back a lot of memories hearing the announcer say his usual, Drum Major, is your band ready? Then, Springville Highschool Band you may take the field in competition! Except put American Fork in there lol. I wanted to see A.F. play but there were playing a lot later in the day and I was accompanied by two complaining popsicles. Springville took 3rd place in their division. A.F. took 1st in theirs.
Cora has another competition in St. George next Friday then she's off to California on the 28th. They even get to take a Halloween cruise to Alcatraz! Lucky kids!







3 comments:
I remember those days. Today I would be the complaining popsicle. LOL
Good time for Cora.
Why didn't you get a picture of Alli?
dude! I didn't even recognize lindsay! I thought she was a guy!
Post a Comment