Sometimes it seems like nothing exciting ever happens to us yet then something does. I was getting ready to leave Walmart last night-had 4 of the kids with me and had just finished putting groceries in the trunk. The trunk decides then that it will not close. The lock/unlock mechanism was not working and of course it had to be dark so I couldn't see anything. At that time Cora calls to get picked up from drumline practice. I'm thinking, how will I get Cora and get home with a trunk that won't close? I ended up having Miranda pull the back seat down and hold the manual trunk release so the trunk wouldn't fly open and had Hector get Cora. We have some very flat bread now but we managed to get home. That kind of excitement just doesn't happen often enough ;)
I also wanted to share a website that I've found very funny. It's a conservative website that gives their view of all things political. I think most of you will enjoy it. http://www.spottedowlnews.com/the_spotted_owl/
10 years ago
4 comments:
That reminds me of when you had your eggs, milk, and I think juice all explode in your car! That was you, right? You have the best luck in the world!
That was funny. Now, if it could only have been in your pinto. The racing stripe would have made it even funnier.
yes, I was the one who had milk, eggs, and orange juice smash all over the back when I went over the railroad tracks too fast. That was a smell that was hard to get out :)
Wish I could have seen that!
Post a Comment