Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Program and other stuff

Well, it's that time of year when every ward has their primary program. Ours was today. It was the first time in forever when I didn't have to help out with it either as a teacher or in the presidency. It's always fun to watch the sunbeams and 5 yr olds while they are sitting up there. The faces they make always make me laugh. At least half of them spent the entire time waving while the other half was off in their own little world. I did love the music this year. I must say that nothing brings in the spirit more than music, IMHO. I liked most of the songs they sang this year. I think we should sing more songs in Sunday School and Relief Society/Priesthood :)
We haven't done much else lately. I was sick for a while which apparently stressed everyone out since I couldn't do everything-they had to be more self sufficient-the horror! Actually, they were really good and helped me out.
We did find out that we will be able to have Patty and Jacob over Christmas. We weren't going to have enough money to fly them up but their mom is going to be in LaVerkin visiting relatives and has told us we can pick them up there so they can stay the week of Christmas!

4 comments:

Tara said...

That's awesome that you get Patty and Jacob! Have they been to the now place yet? Lots more room to run around!

Tammy said...

We were in the new place when they came up for the summer so they've seen it. Everyone is pretty excited that they'll be here.

Grandma G. said...

That is terrific ! Can't wait to see them again. By the way, I love your music this time. It's beautiful. Mom G.

Karyn said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. We can't wait to have you guys over for Thanksgiving. And yay for having Patty and Jacob at Christmas! :)