
I was looking through some of my old pictures and stuff and came across this picture. It's my ninth grade seminary class. The clothes are sure to date all of us :) Some of my friends may recognize some of these people. Julie, your dear hubby Craig is in here lol. I'd forgotten we had seminary together.
6 comments:
Great Picture !!! HaHa!!It is fun to see the hair.
I can't believe that we ever looked like that. Makes me afraid to look back at my own pictures, but compelled to, at the same time. I gess it would be good for a laugh or two, or more.
You are LOL'ing me? What about those specs??? Wow that was a long time ago. Pop quiz, name everyone in the picture. I'll start, Brother Weber... You go.
My kids have already laughed at my glasses lol. Everyone's attire looks awful along with the hair. And we all thought we looked so good :) I can probably name almost half-first names anyway.
you are so old mom. did you know that? your clothes look so old.
Your specs were a timeless classic and the ultimate fashion statement @ I was a huge fan.
Post a Comment