Monday, October 27, 2008

Glenn Beck

Hector and I went to see Glenn Beck this past Saturday. I was tired from all the travel that day but it was soo worth it. He is a great speaker and very funny. He talked about a lot of stuff-political and what not. If you ever listen to or watch his show you will know what I'm talking about. It's probably the only venue where he can reference LDS and have the audience know what he is talking about.
The only draw back was a bunch of young singers they had perform at the beginning. They were all pretty young( 16- 21?). There weren't bad singers but it just didn't seem to fit. I don't think there were many there that wanted to sit through them. Everyone wanted to see Glenn.
Despite that, it was a great evening. I took some pics but they didn't turn out too well. I will see about posting some of Glenn and of Colorado a little later. Don't hold your breath though, unless you are under water that is ;)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I completely agree about the opening acts at events where you are wanting to hear someone speak. Why do they insist on getting little groups to entertain you? It always feels a bit ridiculous, and then you feel bad for the person/people performing. Glad you had a good time. Wish I was there.

Amber said...

I completely agree about the opening acts at events where you are wanting to hear someone speak. Why do they insist on getting little groups to entertain you? It always feels a bit ridiculous, and then you feel bad for the person/people performing. Glad you had a good time. Wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

who in the world is Glenn beck?