
ok, a little background to explain this picture. At work I am in charge of fixing equipment in certain departments of the hospital. When someone needs something they can page me with a brief explanation about the problem. Occasionally, someone is not sure who to page. Well, the other day I got a page from the diabetic clinic under the category of scope repair. The explanation of the problem was that their toilet was backed up again. Doesn't that sound lovely? Anyhow, plant engineering takes care of stuff like that. My coworker thought it was pretty funny so called plant engineering and told them I would love to fix it as long as the plunger was pink. I had just told him the day before how much in annoyed me that companies seemed to operate under the premise that if they just make their tools pink, then women will buy them. The other engineers thought this was hilarious so came over to our shop to present me with the lovely plunger you see here. Don't you think they did an amazing job with that bow? Anyways, it gave me a good laugh at work.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Too funny, Tam! Sounds like all you nerds have a good time together! Kidding about the nerd thing (kind of). It's cool that you have such a good job. What neat skills you have.
That is freakin' hilarious! Just think, if you ever get tired of electrical engineering you could always switch to sanitation engineering. . .
Post a Comment