Friday, August 28, 2009

The Manor of Opinion


We finally have the stucco on, lighting, and garage door.

We have a nice red front door.
This is a shot of the master bath.
The master bathtub
another shot of the master bath
The kitchen




This is our kitchen. We are so excited to have a dishwasher!


It's been lots of fun watching the house be built. We are getting very excited to be able to move in. Just two more weeks and we can!

4 comments:

Klin said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Holy Excitement!!!

I need your addy so I can come see you or at least mail you the Christmas update, but I'd really love to come see you.

Maybe I can go with Stacey. She's cool you know. Oh and cute, too. :)

Stacey said...

Thanks Klin! :)

It looks great Tammy! I love the cupboards. Yay for the new house!

Amber said...

Beautiful house! I am getting so excited for it to be finished, I can only imagine how excited you are. I love to see the progress, thanks for posting it. After you get settled, let me know. I want to stop by and say "Hi!" Soooo happy for you all.

Tammy said...

We totally need to get together, Klin, and Stacey too :) We are scheduled to close on the 10th and will be moving in that weekend. You will have to come over Amber. We still need to go see a movie!