Sunday, February 8, 2009

I realize I have been way lax in posting anything on here. Let's just say I have been lazy :) Our lives are really not all that exciting most of the time.
We have decided to build a home with fieldstone homes. We should be going Wednesday evening to finalize all our homefitting choices so they can get to the business of actually building the house. It probably won't be finished until June. Unfortunately, our current landlord has just put the house we are in up for short sale this past week. They, of course, would like us to remain there until they sell the place. We decided we didn't like the idea of having people traipsing through looking at the place while we are here and we didn't want to get stuck with them selling it in a few months and we have to find someone that will rent to us for just a few months 'til our house is done. Luckily, Temple and Darren have one of their rentals open so we will be moving in there March 1. Anyone that could help us with that move please let us know. Hector had a really bad time of it during our last move. His health doesn't allow him to take that kind of activity very well. We will be cramped for a while but we will have a decent place soon that will be ours :) Let's just hope everything goes smoothly.
Cora has been busy with drumline. They have their first competition this Saturday. They are performing for the parents this Tuesday. I'm curious to see it. They are doing something with Dr. Horrible.
Heather will be having another eye surgery on Feb. 26th. Her eye is looking better each time :) Let's hope things go really well with this surgery too.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck with the whole thing. Building a house is fun, but you always hear that if a couple can survive that process, they can survive anything. I don't think you two will have a problem. Very exciting, though. I hope it goes quickly. So where are you building, and where will you be while renting?