Well, I have been very lax in posting anything for quite some time. December used to last forever when I was a kid and now it seems like it's gone before I realize it's here. Anyways, I thought I'd post a little about some of the things that occurred this past month.
We had our annual family (no kids) Christmas party on the 14th. It was a lot of fun and good food. It's always good to see all the family. We had made a picture for mom and dad from smaller pics of all of us and our families and put it together as a movie for them. They seemed to like it. Also, I'm posting some pics of the party. I think we should all become models :)
10 years ago







5 comments:
You could all be great models, but if they want the big bucks, they need to work the camera a bit more. ;-) It's good to see pic's of all of you together, but I noticed someone is suspiciously missing from the photos...... Anyone seen Kermit?
Whoa, we are one hot family! :) Love the pictures Tam- the Christmas party is the best.
I think I should have stolen your camera! I am not getting better looking with age ! It was a fun party, though. Love being with everyone. Love you
We sure do look good! Thanks for the pics, even though I look like I have 5 chins.......
BTW, where is Temple?
Post a Comment