Thursday, January 22, 2009

Updates and a BIRTHDAY

I've been very lazy about posting lately. We've had lots of sick kids-nothing like vomit all over the car blegh. Cora had a band concert that was very good :). Lisa missed her orchestra concert due to being busy throwing up in the car. Anyone have any good ideas on how to get that smell out? Gina had an emergency visit to the dentist due to a major cavity. We go back next week to get the filling in. Heather will be having another eye surgery on Feb 26.

Heather had her big 10 birthday! I can't believe she is already 10! She is very excited to be in the double digits finally! She went shopping with Grandma and Grandpa-she has been eagerly awaiting her turn to do this :) I will post pics later. I still need to get them off my camera.

We've also been looking at houses to buy. We've been approved for financing and have found a home we like but it is bank owned. They want to close in 30days if we buy and we are stuck in our rental agreement til May 31st. We are hoping the bank might be willing to buy out our agreement but we might be hoping too much. Because of their 30days til close it will also put us in a spot as far as down payment. We'd be short around $2500 on the down payment if we do it that soon :( We'll qualify for that $7500 rebate but you can't get that til after you close. Anyways, pray that things will work out for us. We've been working hard to get into a home of our own and this house we'd like to get would be perfect for us.

6 comments:

Amber said...

I will start praying. I hope it works out, and that it is still in Springville. You can't leave now that I finally got here. I am glad you are surviving the thrills of family life. What a journey, right?

Teri's Life said...

Good Luck!

Tara said...

Good Luck, Tam. We will pray for you too. We are also passing illness from one person to another. It stinks!

SS Nelson said...

Ok so for the vomit you take 1/4 cup of Ammonia with 1 cup of hot water dip one cloth in the Ammonia and ring out some of the excess water, scrub the area very hard. Hope this works out.
Sam has some irea's but it involves Utah Lake and alot of water. LOL

Karyn said...

We're praying for you Tam. I hope the house works out! :) I can't believe Heather is 10- wow!

Grandma G. said...

Sorry you've all been sick. It is going around everywhere. It's so wonderful when kids throw up all over! Try putting a bowl full of apple slices in your car. A friend told me she gets smells out of her carpet this way and it works. Can't hurt to try. We pray every night that you will get your own home. The way your landlord acts, maybe he won't care if you ask out of your lease. Love you lots.