I finally got some pictures off my cell phone from way back. I had forgotten that I had taken pictures of Cora's Marching band.









10 years ago
This is just my little spot in the virtual world. I'm married to a wonderful guy and we have 7 children, 6 girls and 1 boy, so yes, there are lots of hormones raging in our home :). Life is crazy most of the time. Careful while visiting and look both ways before crossing.
I finally got some pictures off my cell phone from way back. I had forgotten that I had taken pictures of Cora's Marching band.









Posted by Hector at 2:18 PM
2 comments:
Great pics. What colorful uniforms. It takes me back to the days of watching you guys at the Rocky Mountain Band Competition at BYU. That was so much fun! Cora looks good! (I really don't know which one she is ;)
yes mom because we can see loads when they're in the back of the picture.
Post a Comment