I see I haven't posted anything for a few days so I will update. We had a rather busy weekend. Cora was busy with band all day on Friday since Springville was having their homecoming. The totally creamed Provo in the homecoming game :) Lisa and Miranda spent the night at a friends house committing the crime of toilet papering. I realize I am not innocent when it comes to toilet papering but I would never have told my mom. At least not until years later, (when the statute of limitations had run out and I was no longer living at home). Not only did they tell me what they were doing but their friends mother assisted in the crime/shenanigans. None of my friends mom's would have contributed to my deliquency like that. Ahh, how times have changed. Of course, I can hardly get mad at them considering I did it myself when I was younger. A rite of passage if you will :)
We spent most of Saturday at IKEA wishing we could buy everything and gagging on some woman's perfume walking ahead of us. I think she took a bath in it. ugh.
We are off in a few for a yummy spaghetti dinner that the band is providing. I will write more later!
10 years ago
4 comments:
Guilty, too. I'd probably of been the mom helping them or buying the TP!
LOL
You know what Tammy we do have a long record of that kind of beahvior.I still remember you flying like super man over the dirt pile at the Harley's home. Uhmm...good times, good times. These days I would glady go and join in with my kids on that kind of actvity but....I need my sleep. LOL --luv ya !!!
If memory serves me correctly, you were not too young when you AND Julie made a late night visit to my place. You are not too many years removed from that kind of behavior. That was a funny night. In my haste to catch you red and paper handed, I spilled my soda on my crotch and showed up at your door with "pee pants".
ahh, good times, good times :) I do have fond memories of toilet papering Sam's place lol and the Harley's.
Post a Comment