This is a headline from Jay Leno's The Tonight Show. I just had to post it because it made me think of Dad and his camo jokes :)

10 years ago
This is just my little spot in the virtual world. I'm married to a wonderful guy and we have 7 children, 6 girls and 1 boy, so yes, there are lots of hormones raging in our home :). Life is crazy most of the time. Careful while visiting and look both ways before crossing.
3 comments:
Guess that camo was working, huh?
That's a good one! The sad thing is, I've used that lame joke on my own children....
It totally reminds me of you dads jokes. I still giggle over his wall to wall carpeting joke. By the way good luck on getting the house. Thats really exciting. Sorry about all the up chucking I hate that stomach stuff. Hope your all feeling better.
Post a Comment