Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'tis the season

So, you are wondering what to give everyone this holiday season. You may be thinking to yourself that you already gift everyone you know with your presence as much as humanly possible. How can you top an already awesome gift? Dave Barry has come up with the perfect list of items to give this year. They will all surely be capable of topping anything else you may have given in the past. Without further adieu, follow this link to a list that will have you debating just which wonderful item will I give this year. http://www.miamiherald.com/dave_barry/gift-guide/story/782141.html

3 comments:

Amber said...

That was freakin' hilarious! I think my dad gave me the disaster preparedness activity book when I was little.....

Amber said...

That was freakin' hilarious! I think my dad gave me the disaster preparedness activity book when I was little.....

The Shep's Herd said...

I love Dave Barry. He is my life line when I need a good laugh. Hope you have Merry Christmas. It was so fun seeing you It has to be a traditon by now. Until next year...All hail Kermit the Frog!! waka waka waka ---Fozzy