Friday, September 5, 2008

Update

I haven't put anything up for a few days so I thought I'd just update a little on what's up with us. Heather had her 1 week follow up with the eye doctor. She's starting to turn her head again so see like she was before. She was perfect the day after surgery. The doctor thinks we may need to loosen up her muscle a little more again. We won't know for sure for anther month. He thinks the muscle is tightening up a little again since the surgery. We'll just have to wait and see how things go.
Along with that, everyone seems to be passing around a cold. Yuck, I'm not looking forward to all the sickness that always accompanies the return to school.

Also, Cora is having another fundraiser for her band trip. She is selling tickets to a spaghetti dinner at the Hobble Creek Elementary school cafeteria in Springville. It will be on Sept 15 from 5:30 to 7pm. You can get a family ticket for $20 which includes all immediate family or an individual ticket for $5. Part of the money she collects goes towards her band trip to California. She's working on raising another $300. She made a $200 with her yard sale in June. If you'd rather not have the dinner and were prefer to just donate some money, that is fine also :)

0 comments: